When do school receive aadsas applications?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentite24

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since everything is e-submitted now, do schools receive your application as soon as you e-submit?
I submitted my aadsas app to 5 schools on June 5th, but my GPA is still in the process of being verified, but I have not received an email from the schools that say (on their site) that they will send an email with the supplemental as soon as they receive an applicant's aadsas application.
Do schools not get your application until your GPA is verified?

Classic title spelling error :(

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
they probably get application right away but won't look at it till they have official DAT scores and GPA verified. I understand letters are a little more lenient when they come in. but i dunno why you'd worry cause they're probably not looking at any application until 3rd week of june. I mean even people that submitted first day of june probably don't have all transcripts and DAT scores completely verified

So DAT scores are automatically sent to the schools correct? Nothing additional is required as far as the AADSAS application?

Sent from my XT1585 using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
If you selected to be sent to schools I believe the ada sends score to aadsas

I don't know, I just thought that things would be pretty automatic since we are e-submitting. I figured we would pretty much get an automatic email for a supplemental when we e-submit our primary.
All that I am waiting on is my gpa verification, which I am surprised that it is as slow as everyone says it is (I hope there's nothing wrong with my entries when they finally get around to it...)...

I don't know, I just thought that things would be pretty automatic since we are e-submitting. I figured we would pretty much get an automatic email for a supplemental when we e-submit our primary.
All that I am waiting on is my gpa verification, which I am surprised that it is as slow as everyone says it is (I hope there's nothing wrong with my entries when they finally get around to it...)...
Dude I feel. Like if AADSAS is so buggy and slow now wth do they do In August when they get the most apps in a short amount of time? And I know what u mean about it being confusing. Why doesn't AADSAS have a clear way to tell u exactly where your DAT scores are now