When do secondaries come? Do schools send them to every applicant?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

biosailgirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
My AACOMAS application was transmitted 08/10 to:
LECOM-Bradenton
PCOM-Atlanta
NOVA
TOURO-Mare Island
NYCOM
CCOM

I received a secondary from NOVA on 08/13 (email) and went ahead and dowloaded the LECOM one off their website, but I haven't received anything else. Do any of the schools I listed screen before secondaries? If not, when should I be expecting them?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

NYCOM screens and doesn't send a secondary to you unless you are selected for an interview, that should begin around October/November.

PCOM, NSU and LECOM will send you a secondary via snail mail, probably soon as they have already sent them out to the earlier batch.

I have no experience with Touro and CCOM,sorry.

Good luck

I was wondering also if NOVA sends out email and snail mail. I received the email one but I would rather fill it out by hand and send it in.

Members don't see this ad :)
biosailgirl said:
I was wondering also if NOVA sends out email and snail mail. I received the email one but I would rather fill it out by hand and send it in.
I believe I only got the snail mail one for NOVA...and trust me, the emailed version HAS to be easier...I ended up typing out the 6 page secondary because I just don't think that hand writing them looks as nice...it was not fun.