When do the hospitals finalise ranking ?

Started by Jani
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jani

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know please, I am in a total mess, waiting to go and see a program director next week. I want to know if there is still a chance ?
 
I was told that the deadline for the programs to submit their lists is 2/15 (while ours is 2/25), so that's Sunday...
 
This is from the NRMP website.....

February 25, 2004
Late Registration Deadline

Rank order list deadline
Rank order list entry closes and the R3 System shuts down at 11:59 pm eastern time. CERTIFIED applicant and program rank order lists and any other information pertinent to the Match must be entered in the R3 System by this date and time.


So it looks like the programs deadline is also Feb 25th.