When do we start externships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

j1678

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm about to end my first year in scholl and am still confused on what the next three years look like. Even though Chicagos nice, i want to go back to Cali where I'm from so I wanted to see what third year looks like after we finish the first half of the year. Can we choose to do all of our externships in Cali for our third and fourth years. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Whenever I have a question about how DMU does things I like to ask SDN first.

Based on my extensive experience clerking with Scholl students I believe you all head out January of 4th year. You also apparently go back to Chicago a lot for off service rotations. And whenever a resident asks you where you go to school you have to answer "Scholl, home of Dr. Scholl's. Comfortable, authentic footwear." Thems the rules. If you are still reading this far you should ask someone at your school.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm about to end my first year in scholl and am still confused on what the next three years look like. Even though Chicagos nice, i want to go back to Cali where I'm from so I wanted to see what third year looks like after we finish the first half of the year. Can we choose to do all of our externships in Cali for our third and fourth years. Thank you!

You serious Clark?

Ask any P2 or go talk to Dr. Jarrett.