1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

When do you think AADSAS will update?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by REH, Nov 28, 2008.

1. REH

REH Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    When do you think AADSAS will update for Dec 1st acceptances. Do you think this will happen at 12:00:01 EST?

2. montag925

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    No, sometime in the early morning. Keep in mind not all schools will change their notifications on AADSAS. Expect letters, emails, or phone calls. If none of the 4 happen, then your just SOL.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. polarmolar

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental

Not many notify by AADSAS:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=573049

4. oclor

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Buffalo will be at 12:01. I wonder if that's eastern time... Since Buffalo is but I live in Central time

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. A8

A8
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I am not sure if most of the schools update status on AADSAS. It seems to me so far AADSAS is mostly not used, but we'll see on Dec 1st. However, since every applicant is curious about their status on AADSAS there is a chance that too many log-in on Dec 1st and site be down for a while.