• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

When does interviewing end for the following schools?

dental87

Aug 26, 2009
  1. Dental Student
    Hello-

I applied to the following schools and still haven't been invited for an interview.

1. Temple
    2. Boston University
    3. Creighton University
    3. Tufts
    4. Marquette
    5. UIC
    6. SIU
    7. MWU- IL
    8. MWU- AZ
    9. Western
    10. NYU
    11. USC

I'm starting to loose hope but was told that my application is still under consideration. I was wondering when these schools will stop interviewing. I work full-time and have some tough decisions to make regarding when to take pre-req classes so your input/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know if these schools are close to filling their class or near the end of their interviewing cycle?

Denthuskali

10+ Year Member
    Aug 23, 2009
    1. Pre-Dental
      I am not sure whether they are still interviewing but I just recently had an interview at Temple last thursday, BU coming up on Friday, Tufts this thursday, and MWU-Il for second week of Feb. I think the ones mentioned are still handing out interviews.

Good luck!

duckdds

Aug 16, 2010
      1. Pre-Dental
        Hello-

I applied to the following schools and still haven't been invited for an interview.

1. Temple
        2. Boston University
        3. Creighton University
        3. Tufts
        4. Marquette
        5. UIC
        6. SIU
        7. MWU- IL
        8. MWU- AZ
        9. Western
        10. NYU
        11. USC

I'm starting to loose hope but was told that my application is still under consideration. I was wondering when these schools will stop interviewing. I work full-time and have some tough decisions to make regarding when to take pre-req classes so your input/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know if these schools are close to filling their class or near the end of their interviewing cycle?

When did you apply and what are your stats?

About the Ads

Dent001

BAMF
        10+ Year Member
        Aug 16, 2010
        1. Dental Student
          I called USC this past week and they told me they fill there class in 4 rounds at 25% each round.

and everyone who is getting interviewed recently has the same chances as people who interviewed pre-dec.

I applied to temple and nyu also and havent heard a word for them.

dental87

Aug 26, 2009
          1. Dental Student
            I just got an interview invite at western last week! So, they are probably still giving out some interviews, but I had only two dates to choose from which was Jan. 14th or Feb. 5th.

Thanks for the responses! I called Western and they said they will continue interviewing until March. I also called MWU-AZ and they told me they are waiting for my academic update. How long does as academic update usually take? I've been waiting about two weeks and still haven't seen my AADSAS GPA updated. Other then that I was told my application was still in consideration for Marquette and USC.

dental87

Aug 26, 2009
            1. Dental Student
              I am not sure whether they are still interviewing but I just recently had an interview at Temple last thursday, BU coming up on Friday, Tufts this thursday, and MWU-Il for second week of Feb. I think the ones mentioned are still handing out interviews.

Good luck!

Hi Denthuskali

Thanks for the info- if you don't mind me asking what are your stats?

About the Ads
              This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
              2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
              5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
              6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              7. This thread is locked.