mblum151

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2005
Status
Does anyone know when the official first day of classes are for NYCOM's class of 2009? Is there an orientation before hand? Any info would be great...Thanks.

Doc2B-Finally

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2004
Status
mblum151 said:
Does anyone know when the official first day of classes are for NYCOM's class of 2009? Is there an orientation before hand? Any info would be great...Thanks.
I am also waiting to find out. I called them to enquire about all these details and I was told that we should be receiving a package in mail shorly, withink 2-3 weeks.
DO you live in NY or moving here for school?

OP
M

mblum151

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2005
Status
I live in Manhattan. I think I'm probably going to move to Old Westbury next year. Then if I think I can deal with the commute, I'll move back to the city second year. What about you?

Doc2B-Finally said:
I am also waiting to find out. I called them to enquire about all these details and I was told that we should be receiving a package in mail shorly, withink 2-3 weeks.
DO you live in NY or moving here for school?

Doc2B-Finally

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2004
Status
mblum151 said:
I live in Manhattan. I think I'm probably going to move to Old Westbury next year. Then if I think I can deal with the commute, I'll move back to the city second year. What about you?
I am in Queens and I am also planning to move around Queens/Nassau border. That way commute won't be so bad. See what happens. Wiil keep you posted.

dsin

10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2005
Status
Doc2B-Finally said:
I am in Queens and I am also planning to move around Queens/Nassau border. That way commute won't be so bad. See what happens. Wiil keep you posted.

I am wondering what you guys think of their facilities(sp?). The NYCOM school is like only 1 building, and their gym is in the basement and is sooo small. Anyways I knew some people who commuted to NYIT from Flushing it ain't all that bad, You can catch the N20 from Flushing to get to NYIT takes about 1hr or so.

Peon9985

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2004
Visit site
Status
dsin said:
I am wondering what you guys think of their facilities(sp?). The NYCOM school is like only 1 building, and their gym is in the basement and is sooo small. Anyways I knew some people who commuted to NYIT from Flushing it ain't all that bad, You can catch the N20 from Flushing to get to NYIT takes about 1hr or so.

Hmm an hour on a bus.. nahh.. I do wonder how much rent is at glen cove.. cause it is a pricey area...