cee

10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2004
Status
Post Doc
does anyone know. i'm all calculated up and just waiting to get sent out. the suspense is killing me.

whatdapho

MS-I
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 22, 2006
www.myspace.com
Status
Medical Student
cee said:
does anyone know. i'm all calculated up and just waiting to get sent out. the suspense is killing me.
Payment 7/3--> transcripts 7/5 -->MCAT score 7/25 and GPA calculated 7/26

I'm assuming since I got that generic UNECOM email the other day stating they received my AACOMAS application that my application was sent to my designations, which still says "NEW" instead of revised. I don't know when they will send the next batch but maybe this will give you an idea compared to your own situation

About the Ads
OP
C

cee

10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2004
Status
Post Doc
whatdapho said:
Payment 7/3--> transcripts 7/5 -->MCAT score 7/25 and GPA calculated 7/26

I'm assuming since I got that generic UNECOM email the other day stating they received my AACOMAS application that my application was sent to my designations, which still says "NEW" instead of revised. I don't know when they will send the next batch but maybe this will give you an idea compared to your own situation
eh? :confused: what does it say for you in your aacomas profile under "designations"? all of mine say "not mailed".. if UNECOM got yours, you obviously have a mail-out date under "designations"

Dotsero

10+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2005
Status
cee said:
I am a MS 2 at DMU and I really know How you feel. But you need to chill. The system works at its own pace, you can't make it go any faster. Don't read extra things into ANYTHING (i.e, length of time to get your secondary, time to get response for interview etc.... All of this will just make you crazy. Take a deep breath and relax. If you are destined for your school of choice, it will happen ( as long as you did'nt come across as a complete "A-Hole" during the interview). Chillll.....!!!!

whatdapho

MS-I
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 22, 2006
www.myspace.com
Status
Medical Student
cee said:
eh? :confused: what does it say for you in your aacomas profile under "designations"? all of mine say "not mailed".. if UNECOM got yours, you obviously have a mail-out date under "designations"
Nope. Under designations it says "NEW" for all the schools I applied to, even UNECOM, which I got the automated email. Sorry if that doesn't help. Like the last poster, I guess we should all "relax" and not worry too much about our apps if everything is sent in. Just hang in there everyone. Good luck to all

dtrain5

10+ Year Member
Apr 11, 2006
In a van down by the river
Status
Medical Student
The status "New" just means that this is the first time your application was mailed out. If any of the schools find a discrepancy in your application, then AACOMAS will make the necessary adjustments, and the status would then say "revised".

About the Ads