When does USC send out next rounds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uofandy18

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when USC will be sending out their next round of acceptances? I know they meet every once in a while, but has anyone called in and received a concrete answer? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

not today, they emailed me today morning and said it's definitely not today.

Members don't see this ad :)
next tuesday then

really? is it tuesday? how do u know. thanks in advance.

they told me it was today earlier in the week, but when you said it wasn't I called them and they said next tuesday afternoon. I hate waiting...

yup good luck, i saw that u got into UNLV, where would you go if u get into USC?

I'm not sure, UNLV is sooo much cheaper and vegas is a lot of fun, but I love LA and the ocean, plus i'm a huge USC fan, so its a tough one at this point. Would you go to USC if they accept you?

yea, i probly will. good luck to you.

I heard a rumor that USC is done sending out invitations, and has already booked for April.

Anyone know if this is true?

I heard a rumor that USC is done sending out invitations, and has already booked for April.

Anyone know if this is true?
I got an interview offer from USC on 2-9 for dates up to mid-March.

I got an interview offer from USC on 2-9 for dates up to mid-March.

did your status on the USC status website change or anything before...what does it say? thanks.:)

did your status on the USC status website change or anything before...what does it say? thanks.:)

Right now it says "invited for interview" even though I got an acknowledgement that I did not accept my interview invitation in the mail today. Before it changed to "invited for interview", I'm not sure what it said. Once I got accepted to other schools I quit checking the AADSAS page. But most of them said something like, "Received, under review" or "Awaiting additional information".

Right now it says "invited for interview" even though I got an acknowledgement that I did not accept my interview invitation in the mail today. Before it changed to "invited for interview", I'm not sure what it said. Once I got accepted to other schools I quit checking the AADSAS page. But most of them said something like, "Received, under review" or "Awaiting additional information".

Are you planning on going to USC, even though you were accepted to other schools?

Are you planning on going to USC, even though you were accepted to other schools?

No, I got accepted to OHSU and UW and chose OHSU (in state). I had interview offers at UofP and USC but cancelled both of them after being accepted to the others.

No, I got accepted to OHSU and UW and chose OHSU (in state). I had interview offers at UofP and USC but cancelled both of them after being accepted to the others.

Oh, understood. I thought you were still going to the USC interview, even thought it sounded like you had picked another school. Congratulations on being accepted to OHSU!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::):):) I am sure many students appreciate you declining the UOP and USC interviews since you were not planning on attending.