When exactly is your app COMPLETE???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whlee84

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, what needs to be completed before e-submitting? I completed all questions and etc. on the application, but I currently have pending LOR and pending transcripts that haven't arrived yet. Can I e-submit right now??

Or do I have to wait until all of the LOR is processed and GPA is calculated by aadsas?

Members don't see this ad.

I just searched and found that you can still submit LOR after e-submitting. However, how about transcripts? I currently have transcripts being sent to AADSAS...should I wait until they receive it or no?

I'm not sure if anything ihas changed for this cycle, but I can tell you what I did the last cycle. I completed the application online, submitted, and paid. LORs and transcripts got to aadsas couple weeks later. AADSAS sent out my application as soon as the grades were verified, then sent out the LORs couple weeks later. Hope this helps.

So, what needs to be completed before e-submitting? I completed all questions and etc. on the application, but I currently have pending LOR and pending transcripts that haven't arrived yet. Can I e-submit right now??

Or do I have to wait until all of the LOR is processed and GPA is calculated by aadsas?

Submit now.

When your transcripts get there AADSAS will then calculate your GPA accordingly. :)