When is a Pre-Dent a Dent?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Omahahahaha

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please be aware that I am asking this question out of pure jovial curiosity, but when is a Pre-Dent a Dent?

I've noticed that before I was accepted to dental school almost every topic of conversation on the Pre-Dent Forum was interesting, but now that I have been accepted to dental school most topics seem to bore me and the topics on the Dental Forum seem more interesting.

Members don't see this ad.

You are a Dent when you get that miraculous acceptance letter and pay the magical deposit. Those two combined have the power of erasing your "pre-"

Reactions: 4 users
You are a Dent when you get that miraculous acceptance letter and pay the magical deposit. Those two combined have the power of erasing your "pre-"
You dug up a thread from more than a decade ago just to say that?
How did you even find this thread

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was 12 years old and probably gossiping on MSN Messenger when this original thread was posted. Katie, do you still like me?

Reactions: 5 users

She's been obsessed with these kind of threads ever since her "Chance me" post with the 16 QR. Or was it 15.

But for real doe. Is Dent the point of graduating dent school? When you pass boards? Or when a pre-dent martriculates? I NEED TO KNOW. WHAT DOES DENT MEAN?!

Reactions: 1 user
Lol. I didn't even realize that. I don't know. It was on recent threads :confused:o_O

She's been obsessed with these kind of threads ever since her "Chance me" post with the 16 QR. Or was it 15.
I don't even know what you mean with "this kind of thread". I actually open all of them. ;)