When is a Pre-Dent a Dent?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

When is a Pre-Dental Student a Dental Student?

• When you are ACCEPTED to Dental School?

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • When you START Dental School?

Votes: 31 70.5%

• Total voters

Omahahahaha

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
PLEASE be aware that I am asking this question out of pure jovial curiosity. That's the only reason. I know it has nothing to do with anything. It's just a question.

I've noticed that before I was accepted to dental school almost every topic of conversation on the Pre-Dent Forum was interesting, but now that I have been accepted to dental school most topics seem to bore me and the topics on the Dental Forum seem more interesting.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by SouthDakotaDDS
PLEASE be aware that I am asking this question out of pure jovial curiosity. That's the only reason. I know it has nothing to do with anything. It's just a question.

I've noticed that before I was accepted to dental school almost every topic of conversation on the Pre-Dent Forum was interesting, but now that I have been accepted to dental school most topics seem to bore me and the topics on the Dental Forum seem more interesting.

When you can chew a whole stick of trident down while juggling your books on one hand, holding a Starbucks in the other, and you start referring to undergrads as "the little people". Got it?

(P.S. I'm just teasing with you dude....no I wasn't.)

Nothing really changes from when you get accepted to dental school and when you begin dental school, so I will go with the former, when you get in.

Members don't see this ad :)
I voted - when you start dental school. I still have a few more months of undergraduate work to complete (as I suspect most accepted here do too) and I suppose that makes me more of a pre-dent than a dent.

100th Post!

Ohh yeah, and I wanted to give my poll some pub at the top of the page.