When is DO too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

songl4a

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You have pretty high stats. You'll be fine for this cycle. Some schools just started giving out interviews.

You're fine.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
When the MD rejects come flooding AACOMAS with their apps with super high GPAs and MCATs and have pending DO lors as backups... sometime around Early Novemeber. That is when it is too late (for the majority of folks I'd say. Probably wrong but darn those MD rejects!)

Reactions: 1 user
When the MD rejects come flooding AACOMAS with their apps with super high GPAs and MCATs and have pending DO lors as backups... sometime around Early Novemeber. That is when it is too late (for the majority of folks I'd say. Probably wrong but darn those MD rejects!)

I would agree with this, November is when the MD rejects start flooding in with applications.

I totally have a friend who fits this bill. He has pretty high stats and told me that he is holding onto his AACOMAS app until about November "just in case." He also has a DO he has been shadowing, "just in case I need a letter.".......................

Pretty Accurate.

Btw alonzo, I got secondaries from every DO school I applied to and they were all pretty much exactly the same as last year.

How is that "list"? ;)