when is it "too late" to interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

optEXTREME

big red
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have gotten invitations to interview...but is it wrong that i'm not jumping on the next plane to go to them?

i have an interview at SUNY that i have not scheduled yet because i'm still waiting on NECO. i'm wondering if i should just to to SUNY now but my parents want to wait til i hear from NECO so i dont end up flying out to the same area twice.

SO, is it wise for me to wait it out? is February "too late" to interview?

this is the first time i'm applying...so i don't necessarily want to blow my chances if i could've gone early.....

what to DO?!?!
:(:oops::cool:

Members don't see this ad.

The sooner the better. Even tho you got an interview, if you post-pone they fill those spots up. The later you wait the harder it gets for you. Might as well spend a little it's more of an investment. Odds are agaisnt you already w. the huge pool of applicants, and time is no help eighter. Get it out of the way, get a part time job, maybe greyhound it if it's that much of a financial burdern. Best of LUCK!!:love:

It seems like to me, having read from the forums, that the earlier the better. I think if you wait till February, your competing against others for a limited number of seats that are available at that time, compared to having done an interview earlier, when there may be more seats available.........In addition...if there are less seats available, the school committee may tend to look at more competitive students for those limited number of seats available.....
I'm not 100% positive, so don't take my complete word for it...... anyone please correct me if I'm wrong.