When is it too late to submit secondaries ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FreeMeDoctor

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When does it become too late ????? What is the real date to stop submitting more secondaries ?

Members don't see this ad.

It's pretty dang late already. I had already received all my interview invites by this time of year when I applied. If you're still thinking of applying this cycle, you need to really get on the ball.

Hey everyone...just restarting this thread.

This is something I'm concerned with too. My GPA is about 3.62 and mcat of 30N and I have submitted my secondaries for 5 of my 14 MD schools. I will be submitting my secondaries for Rosalind Franklin, and a few other "lower tier" schools tomorrow with them hopefully arriving by friday. Is this basically too late in the game for schools like these? Considering they probably won't be up in their systems and listed as complete until like sometime next week.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone please? :scared:

Ok dude. When the last date for submission is passed, its too late. The more time you spend wasting on here writing gay posts like this is time you could have been writing secondary essays. Get that **** in as soon as you can. But its not over until the fat lady sings. You might just be getting an interview for late in the season, but its better than not getting one, right? Go finish your secondaries you wanker...

There are some people who submitted at the last minute, completed around dec, got interviews in april/may and got in. There are also people who did that and had adcoms reject them because there were too many apps to get around to. So there is hope, but lesser by the day.

Ok dude. When the last date for submission is passed, its too late. The more time you spend wasting on here writing gay posts like this is time you could have been writing secondary essays. Get that **** in as soon as you can. But its not over until the fat lady sings. You might just be getting an interview for late in the season, but its better than not getting one, right? Go finish your secondaries you wanker...

Thanks for the words man. I'm in the midst of an all-nighter now. Gonna get em out today.

"wanker.." lol are you from manchester or something. The last time I heard someone say that was a drunk irish guy at an MLS soccer game. Awesome..:)

There are some people who submitted at the last minute, completed around dec, got interviews in april/may and got in. There are also people who did that and had adcoms reject them because there were too many apps to get around to. So there is hope, but lesser by the day.

I guess you have a point, I seriously gotta reduce the caffeine...lol...thanks everyone for bearing my freakout.