When is the DAT offered?

Started by richard01
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

richard01

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm kinda new..Could someone please tell me during what months are the DAT offered? Thank you=)
 
richard01 said:
Hi, I'm kinda new..Could someone please tell me during what months are the DAT offered? Thank you=)

You can take the DAT anytime you wish. It's offered year-round. All you need is to register online at www.ada.org. Then they'll send you a letter in how to make an appointment by phone or by internet. The DAT is offered through the Patterson Testing Company (I believe that's what it's called).
 
Future DDS said:
You can take the DAT anytime you wish. It's offered year-round. All you need is to register online at www.ada.org. Then they'll send you a letter in how to make an appointment by phone or by internet. The DAT is offered through the Patterson Testing Company (I believe that's what it's called).
PTC= Prometric Testing Center I think. Dont quote me though.