When is the earliest schools start interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

undecidedkev

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anybody get interviews in July/August? If so which school(s)? Thanks and congrats!

Members don't see this ad.

I know some Texas schools will start pretty early. Not June, but maybe late July or August. Not sure if TCOM starts this early or not.

Posted via Mobile Device

I went to 3 interviews last cycle and Touro-NV I was the second day of interviews at Aug 28, WVSOM Sept. 5th ish? KCUMB sept 11th.

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard of a few that start early Aug. Try going on the college's websites, some way what their interview process is and give ballpark ranges of dates.

I heard of a few that start early Aug. Try going on the college's websites, some way what their interview process is and give ballpark ranges of dates.

From the top of your head, do you know which one(s)? Thanks

From the top of your head, do you know which one(s)? Thanks

As Diver Doc has all ready mentioned Touro-NV began interviewing in late August. Besides the texas school's I believe Touro-NV is the first to get going (I could be wrong). I went to Touro in September. KCOM didn't start interviewing until the first week of October and I believe that was the same with DCOM. Most schools really get going in September. So you have a busy fall ahead of you. Good luck

Here's a list of the earliest dates from last year. BTW I wasn't replying to this thread. Rather, I was curious, found the answer, then felt this was a good place to post this info which is of growing importance.

Also, schools usually give 2 or 3 weeks notice for interviews, so invites would have gone out roughly that long before the date you see.

ATSU-SOMA: 10/11
AZCOM: 9/21
CCOM: 9/21
DMU: 9/6
KCUMB: 9/11
KCOM: 10/05
LECOM: 9/7
LECOM-B: 9/24
LMU-DCOM: 10/9
MSUCOM: 10/12
Nova: 9/11
NYCOM: 11/7