PolarBear21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
Hi guys, I called Western and the lady there told me the supp. app will be up sometime this month. (geez thanks lady :p ).. the reason why I am so worked up about it is I need to fill out my apps before August (for schools like UOP and USC with rolling admissions) and I'm asking for letters of recs already, and it would be convenient for my professors if I just hand them everything at once no?

I hate having to annoy professors again and again with LOR requests.. blah.

Anyone know from previous years when the supp. applications are usually up??

Thanks a lot! :thumbup:

Baxter81

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2005
Brea, Ca
Status
Pharmacy Student
PolarBear21 said:
Hi guys, I called Western and the lady there told me the supp. app will be up sometime this month. (geez thanks lady :p ).. the reason why I am so worked up about it is I need to fill out my apps before August (for schools like UOP and USC with rolling admissions) and I'm asking for letters of recs already, and it would be convenient for my professors if I just hand them everything at once no?

I hate having to annoy professors again and again with LOR requests.. blah.

Anyone know from previous years when the supp. applications are usually up??

Thanks a lot! :thumbup:
I remember it was avaible mid July, If my memory is correct.

Baxter81

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2005
Brea, Ca
Status
Pharmacy Student
PolarBear21 said:
thanks a lot! :)
Just get you Pharmcas app completed first (letters of rec, Personal statement, classwork etc...) Worry about the supplemental application later, the question are really not that bad. The questions for western were something like: What event or experience interested you in phamracy? Discuss a positive and negative experience you had workind or volunteering at a pharmacy, write about someone who has influenced you, what is a social issue that you think you generation will be faced with etc...Thats all i can remember off the top of my head, but its not bad so dont worry. Most of the supplemental questions overlap each other content wise, so if you have completed a supplemental app for another school there is a high probability that you will have that question already answered (cut and paste!).

Baxter81

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2005
Brea, Ca
Status
Pharmacy Student
PolarBear21 said:
thanks a lot! :)
Just get you Pharmcas app completed first (letters of rec, Personal statement, classwork etc...) Worry about the supplemental application later, the question are really not that bad. The questions for western were something like: What event or experience interested you in phamracy? Discuss a positive and negative experience you had working or volunteering at a pharmacy, write about someone who has influenced you, what is a social issue that you think your generation will be faced with etc...Thats all i can remember off the top of my head, but its not bad so dont worry. Most of the supplemental questions overlap each other content wise, so if you have completed a supplemental app for another school there is a high probability that you will have that question already answered (cut and paste!).