When is Western's "due" date for secondaies?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medinsane

Music in Asian Form
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been searching the site and cant get a clear date. Is it sometime in April? I'm confused.

Members don't see this ad.

I've been searching the site and cant get a clear date. Is it sometime in April? I'm confused.

You should do it ASAP. It's almost the end of the application cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)

As far as I recall, Western's "due date" is 1 month from when you receive the secondary. This is a popular policy from a few different schools, though I don't know how closely they could monitor this.

In any case, just get it done. Amber DeGelia, the admissions counselor, is extremely helpful.

I want to interview at Western, and I just found out that my application was delayed in processing thanks to a professional eval that was never sent in. :(

As far as I recall, Western's "due date" is 1 month from when you receive the secondary. This is a popular policy from a few different schools, though I don't know how closely they could monitor this.

In any case, just get it done. Amber DeGelia, the admissions counselor, is extremely helpful.

I want to interview at Western, and I just found out that my application was delayed in processing thanks to a professional eval that was never sent in. :(
I've been there; it sucks.

FYI: I called them and they dont have a specific 'due date' per se. Their primaries are due by mid April, but once you receive a secondary, the policy is to turn it in 30 days after, but if you turn it in later, it's ok still, it'll just delay you're application. They're classes start in mid August. So early!