• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

About the Ads

StringerBell

It's the final countdown!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2007
CA
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I've been searching the site and cant get a clear date. Is it sometime in April? I'm confused.

As far as I recall, Western's "due date" is 1 month from when you receive the secondary. This is a popular policy from a few different schools, though I don't know how closely they could monitor this.

In any case, just get it done. Amber DeGelia, the admissions counselor, is extremely helpful.

I want to interview at Western, and I just found out that my application was delayed in processing thanks to a professional eval that was never sent in. :(

CTrainSJU

MS I
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 2, 2007
Des Moines
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
As far as I recall, Western's "due date" is 1 month from when you receive the secondary. This is a popular policy from a few different schools, though I don't know how closely they could monitor this.

In any case, just get it done. Amber DeGelia, the admissions counselor, is extremely helpful.

I want to interview at Western, and I just found out that my application was delayed in processing thanks to a professional eval that was never sent in. :(
I've been there; it sucks.

Medinsane

Music in Asian Form
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2005
OC, CA
stuffmedicalstudentslike.wordpress.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
FYI: I called them and they dont have a specific 'due date' per se. Their primaries are due by mid April, but once you receive a secondary, the policy is to turn it in 30 days after, but if you turn it in later, it's ok still, it'll just delay you're application. They're classes start in mid August. So early!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.