When is your best study time? (poll)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

When is your best or optimal time to study? (public poll)

• Total voters

Electrons

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When is your optimal and most effective study time (most alert, focus, concentration, responsive, etc...)?

Members don't see this ad.

It depends... are we cramming in this scenario? If so, I need to click them all.

It depends... are we cramming in this scenario? If so, I need to click them all.

lol, I think this pole is designed for "ideal students" who study incrementally. I on the other had CRAMMMMMM, although I think I might have to ammend my ways a smidgen.

Members don't see this ad :)
i for one that lives in a apt with my brother tends to get rather loud, so when he sleeps my books come out...
so 4am-8am seems best for me
- Danny

thanks all for participating.

superfinger45, lol. When you are not cramming, when is your most effective study time?

On the toilet. You aren't a real gunner until you've made flash cards specially crafted for toilet time (yes, this includes the urinal).

Trust me on this one, when you get into dental school, you will not have that flexibility. I was a crammer in undergrad of the worst sort. Wouldn't read a thing and then I'd go over my notes 1 hr before the exam. I'm just entering my 2nd week of dental school and I'm not sure I have put my books down for more than 2 waking hours on any given day.