When late too late?

Started by aldehyde
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aldehyde

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys. I was wondering when is it too late to take the oat. I'm in a situation where i can only take the oat in May. I'm very positive that when I do take it I will do really well (aiming for 340+). All of my other requirements have been met. so, Do u know any school that still have interviews in May? Thanks for any input.
 
I think that May will be too late- all of the schools I looked at had cut-off dates for finished applications in March, or April at the latest. Also, a lot of schools have rolling admissions, so they may not have seats left in May. I suggest you go to the websites of the schools you are interested to find out when all materials are due. You could also call the schools-it might be faster than digging through websites. Good Luck!