Stephie3

10+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
i have heard that if you have sent in multiple deposits, you need to turn down all of them but one by May because that is when AADSAS tells other schools if you have deposits at multiple schools.

however, i am wondering........if you have applied to other schools and heard nothing back from them (no interview, no acceptance, etc) do you need to have notified THOSE schools and withdrawn your app from the schools that haven't accepted you by May?

dent2009

YEEE BOI
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 19, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Nope, no need to withdraw. You'll just get a rejection email/letter from them.

...if you have applied to other schools and heard nothing back from them (no interview, no acceptance, etc) do you need to have notified THOSE schools and withdrawn your app from the schools that haven't accepted you by May?

DROCKINDAHOUSE

UTHSCSA c/o 2013
10+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2008
Texas
Status
Dental Student
however, i am wondering........if you have applied to other schools and heard nothing back from them (no interview, no acceptance, etc) do you need to have notified THOSE schools and withdrawn your app from the schools that haven't accepted you by May?
I suppose that you would have the option of doing so. However, I've never heard of anyone that has.

visbimmer79

Cornellian
10+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2008
Seoul, Korea
Status
Dental Student
thanks!!

UNTIL MAY!! :eek:

About the Ads