When physical therapist exceeds the pharmacist!!

Started by khaki
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

khaki

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Check this pharmacist didn't even make top 20 healthcare careers
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1454819465.609855.jpg
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1454819483.208546.jpg
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1454819493.960154.jpg
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1454819505.594989.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why does everything have to be in a list? /who cares?

I'd rather become a plumber than an optometrist.
 
Last edited:
The PT saturation has run its course. They seem to like their jobs, but their starting salaries have been cut to about 70k or so. I guess the same will happen to pharmacy over time.
 
The PT saturation has run its course. They seem to like their jobs, but their starting salaries have been cut to about 70k or so. I guess the same will happen to pharmacy over time.
Pharmacy is in more trouble than PT ever was