when r the new WHO books?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hzma

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the new WHO books are coming out? I was thinking of buying them (or at least the hemepath one) dunno should i buy them now or should i wait?

Members don't see this ad.

As a general rule of thumb, you should buy WHO books if and when you can afford it...

Because the seem to go out of print...

There is rumors of a electronic, CD-ROM or online version, but it seems with will cost more and might have some annual licensing cost...

So I would recommend buying the print books as they come out.

I have attempted to buy the WHO hemepath book twice now from Amazon. The first time, the shipment kept getting delayed until I finally cancelled the order after three months. The second time, they cancelled the order on me after a month. So good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have attempted to buy the WHO hemepath book twice now from Amazon. The first time, the shipment kept getting delayed until I finally cancelled the order after three months. The second time, they cancelled the order on me after a month. So good luck.

You pretty much need to buy them direct from the publisher. They do have some US distributor, but I wouldn't try anything other than them. Not for the older books... they are out of print.

That's not bad (I just downloaded them all.) Search able text is always a plus, but I would say that the image quality is extremely bad. Way over digitized.

Makes for a reasonable download, but really bad image quality.

I know. I think only one of the four had decent images.

Yep, but you can't beat the price(although if they were any worse, the images would actually subtract from the value, as opposed to not adding to it). :laugh: