when re-apply....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gegogi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have DAT scores AA:19 with all sections over 17.
I am re-applying this year and also am taking DAT again.

Do you think I only fill out the DAT scores I have and complete the application process as soon as possible?

Or, do you think it's better to let them know I will take DAT again and let them hold my application?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I have DAT scores AA:19 with all sections over 17.
I am re-applying this year and also am taking DAT again.

Do you think I only fill out the DAT scores I have and complete the application process as soon as possible?

Or, do you think it's better to let them know I will take DAT again and let them hold my application?

you need to supply a lot more info than what you have. First off, if you are reapplying, was it your DAT score that kept you out last cycle? if so, then this is a no brainer.
do you have the money to take the DAT again and do you think you could do better? if you answer yes to the second one then its a no brainer. if you answer no to the first one but yes to the second one, you need to find the money.

its probably best if you provide more information on your situation. you havent provided enough to justify how this could even be a question much less one for total strangers to answer over the internet.