When should applications be complete

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joanofarc0907

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am finally getting some confirmations that my file is complete at schools (Pitt, UVA, Jefferson). I am thinking this is still pretty good timing, but I was just kind of wondering when the earliest people were complete in general. I feel like as long as schools are complete by mid august for the july secondaries that should be good. What are your guys' opinions?

Members don't see this ad.

I depends on the school to some extent...Rosalind Franklin just came out today, so there's no way I'll be complete in july ;). I was complete at MCW on July 12, that was my earliest

leahmaria said:
I depends on the school to some extent...Rosalind Franklin just came out today, so there's no way I'll be complete in july ;). I was complete at MCW on July 12, that was my earliest

well obviously :) I'm just kind of trying to figure out where I will fall in the groups getting interviews. I can't decide if I think that aug. 1st is still 1st group timing or not, though I do think it is still early

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm also wondering this with a lot of schools that still have to get back to me about being complete. I wonder if they are just taking their sweet time to update their websites or if they are actually missing something. I'm also trying to see when my checks are cashed on my online banking site, so far only two of them have been cashed! Take my money already :mad: