• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

crzynikki

A beginning without end..
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2003
Queens, NY
Visit site
Status
Hi, everyone! Once again I am in need of advice (and everyone here has always been so kind to me in the past! :love: ).
I took the MCAT last April and scored a 25Q :scared: . I plan on taking it again either this August or next April. I have a 3.6 GPA and will be graduating in May. Do you think I have a chance (I'm from New York and will be applying to NY schools first and foremost) and should apply this coming June, or should I save my money and sit it out another year? I don't mind waiting another year or so because I need to catch up on my volunteer work and such.
Thanks for any help you can offer! :)

About the Ads