When should I apply?

Started by Saito
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Saito

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heya
So by this summer I'll have finished all the pre-reqs other than Biochem, A & P I/II, calc I and microbio.
I have my PCAT registered for July 21st. Should I apply this summer and take my remaining classes while the application processes is going on?
I'm currently a sophomore and would really like to skip that senior year.
Thanks.
 
Also my Science GPA is probably going to be a dead 3 after this semester (providing I get over a B- in Orgo 2...) overall is somewhere around a 3.4
Am I putting myself at a disadvantage by applying before my junior year?
I'm planning on dedicating the 2 months I have between finals week and the PCAT date to just studying for it, and I'm a pretty good test taker.