When should I be concerned?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lmv04

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I submit my application in early July and it was verified by mid-July. I received one interview offer in early August, but, since then, it's been silent. I am trying to remain calm and "trust the process", but it definitely can be hard and I know I overthink it. When is it time to be concerned about a lack of interview invites?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! I submit my application in early July and it was verified by mid-July. I received one interview offer in early August, but, since then, it's been silent. I am trying to remain calm and "trust the process", but it definitely can be hard and I know I overthink it. When is it time to be concerned about a lack of interview invites?
fill out a full WAMC template...

Well, you got one interview so your app doesn't have any immediate red flags. It could be the school list you applied to that's affecting you app for getting more interviews. I agree, submit a full WAMC (re edit your first thread) and we can give you more clear guidance

Great news! You've received an interview invitation. Just remember, all it takes is one successful interview to secure an acceptance letter. Focus on improving your interview skills and aim to exceed expectations. It's important to stay positive, especially considering that some students haven't received any interview invites yet. Keep your hopes up, as more invitations may be on their way!

Nancy

Reactions: 1 users