When should I be hearing back?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hi20866

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted primaries beginning of august and secondaries around end of august for schools like Touro, Midwestern, Temple, etc

Members don't see this ad.

I applied around the same time and most of my schools haven't said anything. My friend who applied around the same time and got into multiple schools last cycle (and who had pretty average stats) said she didn't start hearing back from schools for interviews until December.

Reactions: 1 users
I applied around the same time and most of my schools haven't said anything. My friend who applied around the same time and got into multiple schools last cycle (and who had pretty average stats) said she didn't start hearing back from schools for interviews until December.
What kind of stats are we talking about here?

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied applied mid July and had all my secondaries in by late July and so far I've heard from 4 of 16 schools. 2 rejections, 2 interviews.

I finished by application in Sept. and have had 2 interview invites so far. Some schools are faster than others.

I applied and had evrything in by mid June, 2 interviews haven't heard back from the other 10 schools

I submitted primaries beginning of august and secondaries around end of august for schools like Touro, Midwestern, Temple, etc

What schools did you apply to?

I applied applied mid July and had all my secondaries in by late July and so far I've heard from 4 of 16 schools. 2 rejections, 2 interviews.
would you mind sharing your stats and where you heard back from

would you mind sharing your stats and where you heard back from
Sure, gpa 3.36 (with a 4.0 for the last 2 years), DAT 21AA/none below 19
I have interviews at LECOM and Midwestern il, rejected from NOVA and Midwestern az