1. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!
Studying for the DAT, GRE, OAT or PCAT? Test Prep Week Exhibitors are here to help!

When should I submit?

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by everyone one sees B, Aug 30, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. everyone one sees B

everyone one sees B recognize this ochem mech? haha

Jun 14, 2017
    Hey everyone! I've met a lot of people who have submitted already so I'm feeling pressure to submit as soon as possible. I have a personal statement almost ready to go and I just need to work on supplementals. I've honestly been working on my personal statement for the last month, and I still don't feel that it's ready. How long did y'all take on your personal statement and supplementals individually? I'm wondering if I'm trying too hard.

Can I ask when you submitted, when you heard back, when your interview was, and when the decision was released? Thank you so much!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. everyone one sees B

everyone one sees B recognize this ochem mech? haha

Jun 14, 2017
  4. btcao

btcao

Jun 28, 2016
    I have yet to submit anything. I am aiming to submit everything, including supplementals by end of September though.

5. Amicable Angora

Amicable Angora Lagomorpha 2+ Year Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Submit when you're ready not a moment before.

everyone one sees B likes this.