everyone one sees B

recognize this ochem mech? haha
Jun 14, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Hey everyone! I've met a lot of people who have submitted already so I'm feeling pressure to submit as soon as possible. I have a personal statement almost ready to go and I just need to work on supplementals. I've honestly been working on my personal statement for the last month, and I still don't feel that it's ready. How long did y'all take on your personal statement and supplementals individually? I'm wondering if I'm trying too hard.

Can I ask when you submitted, when you heard back, when your interview was, and when the decision was released? Thank you so much!

btcao

2+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I have yet to submit anything. I am aiming to submit everything, including supplementals by end of September though.

Amicable Angora

Lagomorpha
7+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Hey everyone! I've met a lot of people who have submitted already so I'm feeling pressure to submit as soon as possible. I have a personal statement almost ready to go and I just need to work on supplementals. I've honestly been working on my personal statement for the last month, and I still don't feel that it's ready. How long did y'all take on your personal statement and supplementals individually? I'm wondering if I'm trying too hard.

Can I ask when you submitted, when you heard back, when your interview was, and when the decision was released? Thank you so much!

Submit when you're ready not a moment before.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.