When should I submit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

everyone one sees B

recognize this ochem mech? haha
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I've met a lot of people who have submitted already so I'm feeling pressure to submit as soon as possible. I have a personal statement almost ready to go and I just need to work on supplementals. I've honestly been working on my personal statement for the last month, and I still don't feel that it's ready. How long did y'all take on your personal statement and supplementals individually? I'm wondering if I'm trying too hard.

Can I ask when you submitted, when you heard back, when your interview was, and when the decision was released? Thank you so much!
 
I have yet to submit anything. I am aiming to submit everything, including supplementals by end of September though.
 
Hey everyone! I've met a lot of people who have submitted already so I'm feeling pressure to submit as soon as possible. I have a personal statement almost ready to go and I just need to work on supplementals. I've honestly been working on my personal statement for the last month, and I still don't feel that it's ready. How long did y'all take on your personal statement and supplementals individually? I'm wondering if I'm trying too hard.

Can I ask when you submitted, when you heard back, when your interview was, and when the decision was released? Thank you so much!

Submit when you're ready not a moment before.