Jul 27, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
Hello this is my first time posting on this thread. I applied three days after the cycle opened up and finished out the DAT 7/31/2020 and my application was complete.

The schools i applied to are Midwestern, University of the Pacific, USC, LEECOM, AT Still, OHSU, University of Washington, Western University, UNLV, and UCLA

My stats are 3.5 GPA, 3.45 ScGPA, DAT-20AA, 21TS, 19 PAT no scores under 17

I have many extra circular such as work, collegiate football, and numerous volunteer and shadowing hours.
Volunteered in Guatemala for a dental Mission Trip.

So far I have an interview for Midwestern Az in Jan, and got the competitive email from Washington stating I will likely be offered an interview.

I was wondering when should interviews be coming, and if so will the be pre-December or be into next year due to COVID?

Jan 5, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
Brace for a slew of "trust the system" comments friend :)
I'm in the same crazed-email-refresh position as you I imagine. Started actually jogging (run from the stress) and writing my undergrad thesis as distractions.

Steve's SDN guide said don't worry pre-November, but also that was during a non-pandemic cycle. As a bonus pretty sure OHSU hasn't sent out anything yet!

Reactions: 2 users
Aug 31, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
I received my first (and only) interview invite on 09/16, still waiting to hear back from 9 more schools

Reactions: 1 user

macsak

2+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hello this is my first time posting on this thread. I applied three days after the cycle opened up and finished out the DAT 7/31/2020 and my application was complete.

The schools i applied to are Midwestern, University of the Pacific, USC, LEECOM, AT Still, OHSU, University of Washington, Western University, UNLV, and UCLA

My stats are 3.5 GPA, 3.45 ScGPA, DAT-20AA, 21TS, 19 PAT no scores under 17

I have many extra circular such as work, collegiate football, and numerous volunteer and shadowing hours.
Volunteered in Guatemala for a dental Mission Trip.

So far I have an interview for Midwestern Az in Jan, and got the competitive email from Washington stating I will likely be offered an interview.

I was wondering when should interviews be coming, and if so will the be pre-December or be into next year due to COVID?

relax and trust the process...

Reactions: 2 users

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads