When should you expect interview invite this cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The_GRUH

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello this is my first time posting on this thread. I applied three days after the cycle opened up and finished out the DAT 7/31/2020 and my application was complete.

The schools i applied to are Midwestern, University of the Pacific, USC, LEECOM, AT Still, OHSU, University of Washington, Western University, UNLV, and UCLA

My stats are 3.5 GPA, 3.45 ScGPA, DAT-20AA, 21TS, 19 PAT no scores under 17

I have many extra circular such as work, collegiate football, and numerous volunteer and shadowing hours.
Volunteered in Guatemala for a dental Mission Trip.

So far I have an interview for Midwestern Az in Jan, and got the competitive email from Washington stating I will likely be offered an interview.

I was wondering when should interviews be coming, and if so will the be pre-December or be into next year due to COVID?

Members don't see this ad.

Brace for a slew of "trust the system" comments friend :)
I'm in the same crazed-email-refresh position as you I imagine. Started actually jogging (run from the stress) and writing my undergrad thesis as distractions.

Steve's SDN guide said don't worry pre-November, but also that was during a non-pandemic cycle. As a bonus pretty sure OHSU hasn't sent out anything yet!

Reactions: 2 users
I received my first (and only) interview invite on 09/16, still waiting to hear back from 9 more schools

Reactions: 1 user
Hello this is my first time posting on this thread. I applied three days after the cycle opened up and finished out the DAT 7/31/2020 and my application was complete.

The schools i applied to are Midwestern, University of the Pacific, USC, LEECOM, AT Still, OHSU, University of Washington, Western University, UNLV, and UCLA

My stats are 3.5 GPA, 3.45 ScGPA, DAT-20AA, 21TS, 19 PAT no scores under 17

I have many extra circular such as work, collegiate football, and numerous volunteer and shadowing hours.
Volunteered in Guatemala for a dental Mission Trip.

So far I have an interview for Midwestern Az in Jan, and got the competitive email from Washington stating I will likely be offered an interview.

I was wondering when should interviews be coming, and if so will the be pre-December or be into next year due to COVID?

relax and trust the process...

Reactions: 2 users