When the heck?

Started by USArmyDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

USArmyDoc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When will the applications for RFU's AP program be up. I only see the 2005 ones. I was told by their office it would be ready by mid September! 😡
 
USArmyDoc said:
When will the applications for RFU's AP program be up. I only see the 2005 ones. I was told by their office it would be ready by mid September! 😡


i was under the impression that they were released later (late Nov/early Dec), but i never talked to anyone at RFU's office. isn't it neat to think that people you are talking to now might be your post-bacc buddies later?? i'm getting excited! well, that and i'll get to quit my daytime job.... 😀
 
Yea, I am praying for some love from some schools. I have already gotten some from osteopathic schools but talking to some doc's, both MD's and DO's, they tell me it might be better to get the MD for what I want to do. I am having an "identity crisis" though...lol. I feel like I fit in the osteopathic world and I could make some great contributions. Who knows