When to apply for Masters programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MyNameIsAlex

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the usual deadline for applying to masters in GT or RF?

Members don't see this ad.

MyNameIsAlex said:
Does anyone know the usual deadline for applying to masters in GT or RF?

For Georgetown, they accept applications from January until June 1. It is better to apply early though, because they have rolling admissions. March or earlier is still "early" for this. They get the majority of their applications in May.

I don't know about Rosalind Franklin's deadlines though.

tacrum43 said:
For Georgetown, they accept applications from January until June 1. It is better to apply early though, because they have rolling admissions. March or earlier is still "early" for this. They get the majority of their applications in May.

tacrum, how is school going? deadly, semi? how often do you guys go out? i am debating wether to apply.

tacrum43 said:

I agree. While I applied to Georgetown's SMP in mid-March this year and was accepted into the program, it's definitely best to get the application in as soon as possible. All you need are your MCAT scores, grades, LORs, and the completed application.