WHEN to apply for post-bacc & HOW MANY people are accepted?

Started by Kimng5685
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kimng5685

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when students usually apply to post-bacc programs? Is an application sent in during the spring too late? Also how many students are usually accepted to post-bacc programs?

I am also slightly confused about how dental schools look at post-bacc programs. If I were to complete a post-bacc, I would want to do a 1-year program right after undergrad and attend dental school following my post-bacc.

If I send in my second application the summer after graduating from undergrad., will dental schools see grades from post-bacc? I am not sure how the process works since my application would be sent before even starting. Also is it the case that students attend dental or medical school directly following their
 
Last edited: