When to apply to Advanced Heart Failure Fellowship

Started by peter1191
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

peter1191

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As the title implies, when do you apply for Advanced Heart Failure fellowship during Cardiology fellowship? I know interventional is in your second year but I can't seem to find any resource online regarding time of application in relation to fellowship, not just the specific months applications open and when match occurs.
 
As the title implies, when do you apply for Advanced Heart Failure fellowship during Cardiology fellowship? I know interventional is in your second year but I can't seem to find any resource online regarding time of application in relation to fellowship, not just the specific months applications open and when match occurs.

from the fellows i've seen during my time at residency, they usually applied during their 3rd year and apparently it is through ERAS now with a match process