Stephie

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2004
California
Status
I need some advice on when to apply to pharmacy schools. After this summer, I will still need to take 6 pre-req classes. I really want to apply to pharmacy school for Fall 2006, but will I have too many classes left to take? Will schools not even look at my application if they see that I'm missing so many classes? I will be able to complete all of the courses by Spring/Summer 2006. The classes I will have left after Summer 2005 are Physics I and II, Calculus I and II, Bio II, and Microbiology.

Thanks! This website has been really helpful to me.

endlesslove

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 19, 2004
USA
Status
Stephie said:
I need some advice on when to apply to pharmacy schools. After this summer, I will still need to take 6 pre-req classes. I really want to apply to pharmacy school for Fall 2006, but will I have too many classes left to take? Will schools not even look at my application if they see that I'm missing so many classes? I will be able to complete all of the courses by Spring/Summer 2006. The classes I will have left after Summer 2005 are Physics I and II, Calculus I and II, Bio II, and Microbiology.

Thanks! This website has been really helpful to me.
Hi, you should apply as soon as PharmCAS for the next admissions cycle begins in June 2005 for Fall 2006. Don't worry about the prereqs, I had 9 left at the time and got in. For more details, refer to one of my previous posts for someone else. If you have any more questions about applying, essays, prereqs, or my app, feel free to PM me. best of luck! :)