I know that its best to apply on 9/1 for residency. However, my concern is that I do not have a complete package. My step 1 is 218 and I will be taking cs at the end of August and ck at the end of October. I have recently asked for three lors. So, should I apply on 9/1 or wait until I have my cs result? Also, if I decline to have my ck score automatically sent once its out, would that look bad?