When to expect Secondaries?

Started by Shiba103
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shiba103

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how long it takes for secondary applications to get arrive after you sent out your primary applications?
 
Every school is different, some schools screen and some don't. I would expect the majority of your secondaries to come with a month or two of sending in primaries.
 
My primaries got verified on July 8. So that means I wouldn't receive secondaries until August or September. Is that too late in the cycle?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a few the day of and the next day after being verified. I agree it depends on the school. Some school I think just give them right away without screening (ATSU). good luck!