When to file supplemental/secondary application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zjoey19

Reaction score
I learned many programs have a supplemental/secondary application besides AADSAS. Do we just wait for their email instruction and file that and pay the additional fee or we have to do our own research and find out how to file a supplemental/secondary application? I know some schools for sure requires a supplemental but I heard nothing from them? Specifically LECOM and Nova. Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Each school is different. Some will have the link to pay or their supplemental on their website. Some will send you an email. You should visit the website of each school and see what their procedure is

Members don't see this ad :)
This is stupid. What is the purpose of AADSAS application then? Why the schools want to rip off the applicants by charging more "processing fee" after they already collected $108 through AADSAS?

This is stupid. What is the purpose of AADSAS application then? Why the schools want to rip off the applicants by charging more "processing fee" after they already collected $108 through AADSAS?

It's part of the game. Basically if you want to get into dental schools, there's no way around paying hefty fees to schools. This is nothing compare to the 300K - 400K dollars that some schools charge.

aadsas fee goes towards gathering all the info from transcripts and DATs and sending them out to schools, no part of that fee goes to the schools
supplemental fees are for the schools
it's part of the game, you have to pay to play...

Reactions: 1 user
LECOM sends secondaries to those that will be interviewed based on my knowledge.