when to make AADSAS account?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joonkimdds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had an AADSAS account about 2 yrs ago and I made it to see how the application looks like...etc.

I tried to login today but it seems they deleted my account for some reason.

I was wondering when I should make AADSAS account for 2010 entry cycle.
I am planning to apply in 2009 as soon as the cycle starts (when is it?).

And how does AADSAS know that the letter of recommendations and transcripts sent to AADSAS is for me? What do they try to match to know that those files are for me?

Members don't see this ad.

Soonest you can make a new account is May 15th when the cycle for that year opens. If you make an account before that it will be for the previous year's cycle. What some people do is make an account the year before like you did and work on their answers so they can copy and paste to their new account when the new cycle starts.

Members don't see this ad :)
Soonest you can make a new account is May 15th when the cycle for that year opens. If you make an account before that it will be for the previous year's cycle. What some people do is make an account the year before like you did and work on their answers so they can copy and paste to their new account when the new cycle starts.

That's a really good idea, but do you think they will have the old application now even though the application deadline is over?

and if I make an account before May 15th, will it be deleted and I have to recreate the account after May 15th?

There is no need to make an account just to get info because they already inform you of what you need before the cycle starts : )