When to send AP scores

Started by adam022
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

adam022

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering when I should request to have my Advance Placement scores sent to my colleges of interest? Should I wait until after I get invited for an interview or send them now that I have E-submitted?
 
I was wondering when I should request to have my Advance Placement scores sent to my colleges of interest? Should I wait until after I get invited for an interview or send them now that I have E-submitted?

This depends upon the school. I've encountered a few different situations:
A. AP credit not accepted
B. AP credit accepted if on official college transcript
C. AP credit accepted if sent to college of pharmacy directly

If they want the scores sent directly, it may vary by school when they need them sent.

Hope this helps!