When to send follow up email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scorpicorne

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
M4 here, in this current ERAS cycle. Received invite from Institute of Living in Hartford on 9/22. They don't use ERAS scheduling and had asked me to send an email to the coordinator. I did that 9/22, but have yet to hear a reply. When is it appropriate to follow up with the coordinator regarding interview day?
 
Usually they also offer for you to call the person - I would do that, because others are doing it and are getting preferred interview dates while you wait on an email...I know people are loathe to use a phone today, but sometimes it is the smart thing to do.
 
Usually they also offer for you to call the person - I would do that, because others are doing it and are getting preferred interview dates while you wait on an email...I know people are loathe to use a phone today, but sometimes it is the smart thing to do.

Thanks for your input. Even if in the invite email they list email as the preferred way of communication?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad