when to send LOR

Started by jep42
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jep42

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Future Docs --and I say that with a passion--

So like all of you, I'm trying to be as complete and early as possible. I have my LORs set. I read somewhere that you should send your letters early too because some schools will keep them on file.

What do you all think of this pre-secondary move? 😕
 
jep42 said:
Hi Future Docs --and I say that with a passion--

So like all of you, I'm trying to be as complete and early as possible. I have my LORs set. I read somewhere that you should send your letters early too because some schools will keep them on file.

What do you all think of this pre-secondary move? 😕

I wouldn't. Send them when requested unless it's a school that lets you complete secondaries w/o invitation. Just adhere to schools' policies.
 
I agree....wait until you get a secondary....some schools will toss your LORs in the garbage if they haven't offered you a secondry