When to send out DAT scores...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

datmaniac183

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm stuck in AADSAS transcript limbo right now, its been 8 business days since they received the last of my transcripts so I'm just left here twiddling my thumbs until the app goes out...

My question is, most schools indicate they want your DAT scores sent when the AADSAS materials get sent out, and I'm trying to figure out if I should just have the ADA send out my scores now rather than later. What do you think?

My concerns are:

-the ADA might have a hefty delay in processing my request as well, so might as well put in the request now

-if for some reason schools receive my dat scores before my aadsas application, will they keep them?

Members don't see this ad.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO NOT SEND IT ASAP!!!! we had a thread on this yesterday....depending on when you take the test your suppose to wait 2-3 weeks after u take the test to send the dat scores...doesnt say newhere on the website but your magically just suppose to know that...i would call ada and make sure your scores have been processed so u dont have to go through this mess

i called the ada today, and here's what they told me:

for the scores to be "processed" is equivalent to "sending them out", and that you can start making additional requests as soon as you finish the test.

does anyone have info on the contrary?

pistolpete, could you direct me to that other thread you were referring to?