When to submit foreign transcripts?

Started by ffpickle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ffpickle

Thread Killer
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by an evaluation service (ex. WES) who then forward it to PharmCAS.

My questions though, is that I have several courses I am taking this year which will not be complete by the time I submit my application (September).

So if I submit my transcript now to WES who then forward it to PharmCAS, do I have an opportunity to send my new transcript to WES without charge or do I have the pay to have the entire thing done again from WES (ie. when I need to send my update to PharmCAS)

I'd appreciate some help from someone who has been through this.