Ok in my situation, I took the pcat today(July 18th). I got a low score so i'm taking over on September 3rd. So i just wanted to know should i submit my initial application with my original scores in August and then update PCAT info later on? Or should i just wait until like mid october when my second scores come out before i submit the application?
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
When to Submit PharmCas
Started by Xeal0007
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ok in my situation, I took the pcat today(July 18th). I got a low score so i'm taking over on September 3rd. So i just wanted to know should i submit my initial application with my original scores in August and then update PCAT info later on? Or should i just wait until like mid october when my second scores come out before i submit the application?
How can you register for the 2nd time ?
I also took it today but it does not go well either.
Ok in my situation, I took the pcat today(July 18th). I got a low score so i'm taking over on September 3rd. So i just wanted to know should i submit my initial application with my original scores in August and then update PCAT info later on? Or should i just wait until like mid october when my second scores come out before i submit the application?
You can update PCAT info later on. Just add Sept PCAT in PharmCAS and say "planned" before you submit.
You can update PCAT info later on. Just add Sept PCAT in PharmCAS and say "planned" before you submit.
ok so i should just go ahead and submit my initial application early as i planned before?
ok so i should just go ahead and submit my initial application early as i planned before?
Yes. As long as you indicate that you plan to take another PCAT in Sept schools will get the info through PharmCAS I think so you should be fine.