spatel

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2007
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey,

When do you guys normally submit the secondary application?...meaning how long after recieving the secondary application, should I wait to submit it?

FYI: I submitted my primary application on July 17th, and I have begun receiving a few secondaries. Also, I will be receiving my MCAT scores on August 18th...

Thanks

red10

7+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2009
Status
Medical Student
Hey,

When do you guys normally submit the secondary application?...meaning how long after recieving the secondary application, should I wait to submit it?

FYI: I submitted my primary application on July 17th, and I have begun receiving a few secondaries. Also, I will be receiving my MCAT scores on August 18th...

Thanks
If they are timed, obviously do them within the time frame they give you.
Most will suggest 2 weeks and although you don't have to get them done that quickly, sooner is always better.
Most people on SDN are secondary beasts and will turn them around in 2 weeks or less.

futile

10+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2009
Status
Medical Student
I don't think it matters until your application is "complete" (you have your MCAT scores in).

That being said, my primary won't be verified until mid-August, but I'll probably be submitting some secondaries next week. I'm moving, so I need to do them when I have time!