When to submit supplemental app.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Greggy Weggy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So currently, I have:
1. e-submitted Pharmcas
2. Pharmcas calculated my GPA
3. 1/2 LOR (still waiting on last one)
4. Took PCAT yesterday, need to wait approx 5 weeks for official scores.

Am I ready to submit the supplemental applications or should I wait until the official PCAT scores come in?

Also, should I use a strategy when submitting supp. applications?
(For example, if I am applying to 3 schools, should I send out the applications for my top 2 schools, and then if I don't get accepted I'll send the 3rd. Or should I send them all out at once?)

Members don't see this ad.

So currently, I have:
1. e-submitted Pharmcas
2. Pharmcas calculated my GPA
3. 1/2 LOR (still waiting on last one)
4. Took PCAT yesterday, need to wait approx 5 weeks for official scores.

Am I ready to submit the supplemental applications or should I wait until the official PCAT scores come in?

Also, should I use a strategy when submitting supp. applications?
(For example, if I am applying to 3 schools, should I send out the applications for my top 2 schools, and then if I don't get accepted I'll send the 3rd. Or should I send them all out at once?)

It depends if those 3 schools are rolling admissions. Submit the supplemental applications now if they are rolling admissions. They will keep them on file until your application is complete (call them to make sure). If they aren't rolling admissions and the 3rd school has a later deadline you can wait on it.