Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I e-submitted on 11/27 and PharmCAS received my transcript on 12/7. They're still processing my stuff (calculating my GPA, etc.) and haven't sent out my apps to my schools yet. Should I wait until my apps are mailed to do the supplemental apps or should I just bang them out?
I didn't think it made a difference and already submitted the online apps for two schools, but U Buffalo said "Pha[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]rmCAS Applicants: Due by March 1. Review your Status Tool to be sure your application is complete."
Has everyone else submitted the supplemental apps after your schools received your PharmCAS app?
[/SIZE].
I didn't think it made a difference and already submitted the online apps for two schools, but U Buffalo said "Pha[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]rmCAS Applicants: Due by March 1. Review your Status Tool to be sure your application is complete."
Has everyone else submitted the supplemental apps after your schools received your PharmCAS app?
[/SIZE].